Venue: Hotel Hafen Hamburg, Seewartenstrasse 9, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
The Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) invites you to the
4th German-African Infrastructure Forum
from December 5th to 6th, 2016 at the Hotel Hafen Hamburg.
The Afrika-Verein established the Infrastructure Forum as one of the most important platforms for German-African relations in this field. This year’s main focus lies on port infrastructure at the interface of economy, trade and logistics.
We look forward to welcoming the following African ministers:
- Hon. Ali Guelleh Aboubakr, Minister to the Presidency in charge of Investments, Republic of Djibouti
- Hon. Benjamina Ramarcel Ramanantsoa, Minister of Transport, Republic of Madagascar
- Hon. Nandcoomar Bodha, Minister of Public Infrastructure and Land Transport, Republic of Mauritius
- Hon. Abdelaziz Rabbah, Minister of Equipment, Transport and Logistics, Kingdom of Morocco
- Hon. Apheus Naruseb, Minister of Works and Transport, Republic of Namibia
- Hon. James Musoni, Minister of Infrastructure, Republic of Rwanda
- Hon. Monica Azuba Ntege, Minister of Works and Transport, Republic of Uganda
As in last year, over 200 German and African participants are expected, including representatives of the most important trans-regional African institutions from the area of infrastructure development.