The Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce Munich/Upper Bavaria invite you to the 3rd German-African Infrastructure Forum which will take place in Munich from November 3rd to 4th, 2015.
This year, the main focus of the forum which is now the leading event in the field of infrastructure is urbanization and urban development. Within expert panels and discussions, business opportunities in the areas of transport, logistics as well as water- and waste management will be presented. For the first time, we will set up Sector Meeting Points in which the participants have the opportunity to network in sector-specific conversations. Especially for small and medium-sized enterprises we provide a platform for presentations of projects and business opportunities. Furthermore, the financing of infrastructure projects will be the topic of one workshop at the second day of the conference.
Are you interested in introducing your company within the conference program or to selectively network within the framework of the Sector Meeting Points? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
As in last year, over 200 German and African participants are expected, including representatives of the most important trans-regional African institutions from the area of infrastructure development and financing.
Among this year's confirmed participants are:
- Hon. Gustave Dépo Sonon, Minister of Public Works and Transport, Republic of Benin
- Hon. Tshenolo Mabeo, Minister of Transport and Communication, Republic of Botswana
- Hon. Ir Jean Bosco Ntunzwenimana, Minister of Transport, Public Works and Equipment, Republic of Burundi
- Hon. Dr. Kwaku Agyemang Mensah, Minister for Water Resources, Works and Housing, Republic of Ghana
- Hon. Dzifa Aku Attivor, Minister for Transport, Republic of Ghana
- Hon. Isaac Adjei Mensah, Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways, Republic of Ghana
- Hon. Aziz Rabbah, Minister of Equipment, Transport and Logistics, Kingdom of Morocco
Click here to register.
We look forward to welcoming you in Munich!